Sunday, June 10, 2012

Summer Update

I think it's time for an update--it's been a while since my last post.

1) I've completed my sophomore year of college! Hurray!
2) I like first person narrative books. If you have any recommendations, feel free to let me know.
3) Breaking Bad is a really addictive television show.

4) My parents have created a new rule: while I'm home for the summer I will be responsible for making dinner once a week. Great. I love food, but I'm not so confident in my cooking skills. My last meal for the family (salad and noodle kugel) was an all-day affair. I guess I should practice my cooking skills before having to fend for myself in a foreign country. Yeah, that sounds good.

So... this means that once a week I'll be updating my blog with pictures (!) of the dinners I make as well as any news about preparing for Amsterdam. I'm not sure what day of the week it'll be yet, so be sure to keep checking in!

Hope your summer is off to a great start.

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment